The National Runaway Safeline’s (NRS) Associate Board is a group of young professionals who raise awareness and funds to benefit the organization and support NRS’ mission to keep Americas’ runaway, homeless and at-risk youth safe and off the streets.
Our Associate Board is the perfect way to get involved in the community, socialize and network, and contribute to an important cause. Associate Board members:
- Work collaboratively to plan exciting monthly fundraising events
- Serve as ambassadors to engage people in NRS’ critical work
- Develop leadership skills that further professional development
- Broaden your professional and social networks
- Make a difference to youth and families in crisis
Please click here to contact us about joining the Associate Board or with any questions.